April 16, 2011

Family, Church, School

"Great is the LORD and most worthy of praise; his greatness no one can fathom.
 One generation will commend your works to another; they will tell of your mighty acts". Psalm 145:3-4


I have a break from my school for a few weeks. Thank you, Lord. My thoughts are on my baby's high school graduation and what that means for her as well as myself.  She is a beautiful young lady who excels in everything she does. She has been in band, volleyball, track, honor society. Am I bragging? I think I am just a bit.  In just a little over a month she will have a new "hall pass" to independence. Me? I have a celebration to plan and so there are announcements, food menus, decorations, and entertainment to plan.
As we plan a celebration for graduation,  my two older children are blessing me with two more grandchildren. Then I will have six grandchildren. God is growing my family by leaps and bounds! The blessings are incredible. I just wanted to take a minute to thank God for all of His many blessings and wish the same for each and every one of you!
Blessings~
Victoria

No comments: