January 01, 2014

Happy New Year!

Today is the first day of the rest of 2014. 

I want to get back to blogging because there is something therapeutic about it. I feel the need to share those things in my life that will just maybe help someone.For instance, if you are into making smoothies I will have some recipes to share. Today I did this:

2 ripe bananas
I can pineapple chunks 
I can mandarin oranges 
(I only drain the canned  fruit if in light syrup. Otherwise if it is packed in juice i pour it all in)
1 huge handful of greens, (spinach mixture in a bag)
Blend on high for a minute.

This is so good!  I was glad I had it in the frig when I was craving something sweet. 

Here is a link for helping you stay in God's Word, Bible Is Bible App



Remember, prayer changes things.


No comments: