May 11, 2012

My New Adventures In Gardening

My New Experiment in Upside Down Gardening


I got a funny look from the cashier when I went into the grocery store just to buy  two shopping bags. I was too excited about the idea of using them for gardening upside down to think about getting any groceries I might need. And I was under a time crunch since I have to go to work this afternoon. I wanted to get this started and see if it actually was possible to get the plant through a small hole in the bottom, and I wanted to do this before the plant got too much bigger. So here is the beginning of my experiment. More soil can be added, (I ran out) so I can put some small herbs in the top.  I look forward to seeing how this works and sharing my results in the coming weeks. 

I pray that God Blesses everyone who visits this little cyber corner of my world, with smiles, sunshine and laughter. 
Peace of the Lord Jesus be with you!
"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God and the Word was God. He was with God in the beginning."
Gen 1:1-2


                                                  

No comments: