May 31, 2012

It has been an absolutely beautiful spring here in Northeast Ohio. My tomato plants are growing beyond my greatest expectations.  My flower garden is mulched. 

Now I am checking in here to share my facebook page, and to share the opportunity for a chance for you to win my latest creativity project, a beautiful red and gold macrame plant hanger made by yours truly in a revival of a past love, my love for macrame.
Just visit and LiKe my page at https://www.facebook.com/#!/VictoriaLynnFHG  and you will be entered in a drawing for the red and gold plant hanger. It will hold a generous size pot or basket and is a completed length of 54".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I pray you are full of joy in our Lord-
 " For He rescued us from the domain of darkness, and transferred us to the kingdom of His beloved Son, in whom we have redemption, the forgiveness of sins". Col 1:13-14

No comments: