January 27, 2013



Welcome to my blog. You may be familiar with my blog, or just visiting for the first time. Actually, I have not been here for a while myself, but decided it is time to do some updating. 

My home has been keeping me quite distracted from sewing projects these past few months. There is lots to share, but today I am concentrating on sharing the latest news from the sewing room, my favorite part of  VictoriaLynn's Creation Space. 


My creations were discovered on Etsy by a budding local entrepreneur, Magic City Creations, in Barberton, Ohio and I was invited to place my items in their Cafe and Craftery which serves up the most delicious coffee, muffins, and yummy cupcakes! They have beautiful items, like jewelry, handmade bags, candles, crochet items, homemade soap,  and are getting new items daily. So this new venture has  re-ignited my excitement to get going and start sewing. I am now in the process of creating large tote bags and more drawstring backpacks. 



Now available  at the Magic City Creations Cafe and Craftery.



This backpack, with colorful worms, will be a hit with the young and young-at-heart, 



Fun Christmas Gift Bags



Fireworks Americana




 Purple Batik Drawstring Backpack





 Colorful Handbags




 Favorite Characters on a Quilted Clutch







Drawstring Bag from Pillow Panel



I love to work with bright colors.




No comments: